"Coolest Story/Photo Contest"
Every NJW&W+ member will be automatically entered when they:
Post a turkey hunting related photo & story in the "Turkey Hunting" section.
- No need to harvest anything.
- A related photo (taken by you or someone with you) is required.
- The story must occur during the 2014 turkey hunting, scouting or preparations.
- No length requirements for the story, but to win, you'll probably want to captivate the readers and tell a good story, unless your photo is just breathtaking and wins on it's own.
- Entries must include "Coolest Story Contest" in the title.
- The thread that you create for your story must be in the "Turkey" section.
At the end of the contest, members will be allowed to vote for their favorite story/photo.
Maybe you saw the coolest snake ever while out turkey hunting, or a coyote attacked your decoys. Maybe you had boo boo and yogi wander in to your setup and sniff around. Or this is the year you killed the best turkey of your life! Maybe you chased a long bearded, sly old bird all year but couldn't wrap a tag around his bony little leg. Whatever it is, share it!
Awesome things happen every day in the woods and sometimes we are fortunate enough to witness them. When that fortune finds you and you're privy to the wonders of the wilds; take a picture, write about it and share it with us. You could win!
Good luck, be safe and enjoy!
-NJ Woods & Water Team
Edited by Matty, 04/11/14 - 05:14 PM.