IGNORED

Good things are coming...

BowTechExperience

Nice looking bow.. I recommended to bring skulls down asap.. lol! The longer it sits outside the more the meat becomes mummified ( lock rocks) . No bugs or elements required to take flesh off, As long as the heads are fresh all our prices include de-fleshing..

For me, the first thing I noticed was the grip feel. The RPM grip is more square but comfortable and forces me to think about my hand placement on it. Which is good because I tend to get to comfortable  in my hand placement and wonder at times why an arrow goes outside the group.

The draw cycle is a bit stiff within the first 12-13" of draw and my bow hits it max draw weight at 13.5" of draw when I measured it on my draw board. Mine is set to 28" draw.  Once you get past that point on the cam, it rolls very consistent into the wall without any hump or bump. The valley is generous and let down is smooth and does not want to pull your arm out on let down.

At full draw the bow sits pretty still on its own, but of course this is a matter of having your cams synced property and draw length need to be correct for each shooter.

I'm shooting 420 grain completed FMJ's out of it and though I have not chrono'ed it, the arrows slam into the target with authority.

Shot noise is very minimal.

Hand shock is not noticeable at all, but the lighter an arrow you shoot the more the potential there is for some.

The shorter brace height is a non issue due to the string stop.

Tuning was a breeze, it's a Bowtech.. Set your arrow down the middle of the shelf and arrow 90 degrees to the string. 

Make sure cams are hitting the string stops at the same time, shoot paper, if you get a nock left tear for a right hand shooter, put a twist in the left top and bottom yokes ( left side for a right hand shooter is the shelf side of the bow) and if you get a right tear do the opposite.. The BT's respond very quickly to yoke tuning  and even a half twist will show immediate results in your tear..

As far as how it compares to the Experience, I like the RPM better because:

1. The overall draw cycle feels a bit smoother to me, but I have seen reports where guys say anything over a 29" draw it becomes more aggressive

2. Letting down does not want to pull my arm off

3. I like the new grip

4. It is faster ( a personal thing), but by how much I do not know, my Experience is fast also. I t was shooting my FMJ's at 266 fps at 60# 28"draw.

5. The RPM is a sweet looking and feeling bow. The graphics and fit and finish are perfect. Funny thing is I don't like the look of the bow in camo,  just does not show off its lines as well for me.

hope this helps some.. If there are any more questions, just ask

Edited by BowTechExperience

My pleasure..

The guys at SC definitely know their stuff. If you are going to test drive them there, make sure the draw length is set for you and the cams are synced properly, it makes a world of difference.

Good luck and if one of them happens to follow you home, definitely share a pic or several...lol