IGNORED

How much longer?

Woodrufflou

With hunting season just about over and those couple days this week with spring like temps, i really had the itch. Waiting for the big cows to come up the coast. Anybody else ready? Whats are your personal goals this season? 30+? 40+? 50+?????

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Going to get down to the boat next month and get started with the repairs. Hopefully the boat (and marina) will be ready mid or the end of April.

Did you get alot of damage Sam?

Whats the marina saying? They give you a date?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

dude i just cant wait to get out..im over this cold weather..bring on spring..i have caught a couple in the 30's and would like to jump up over 40..but i wouldnt complain if i skip over 40 and hit a 50 either

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si

dude i just cant wait to get out..im over this cold weather..bring on spring..i have caught a couple in the 30's and would like to jump up over 40..but i wouldnt complain if i skip over 40 and hit a 50 either

That would be nice

Did you get alot of damage Sam?

Whats the marina saying? They give you a date?

Yup' date=' definite damage. Engine and electrical are good though.

Been staying at Sea Venture Marina in the Highlands. The place got wiped out, like most of them did down there.

No word from the marina owner yet.

[hr']

yea Sam if you need any help with the boat let me know..if the schedules work out i really wouldnt mind giving you a hand

Thanks Bro. :thumb_up:

Yup' date=' definite damage. Engine and electrical are good though.

Been staying at Sea Venture Marina in the Highlands. The place got wiped out, like most of them did down there.

No word from the marina owner yet.

[hr']

Thanks Bro. :thumb_up:

me 2 sammy boy. dont hesitate to ask if you need a hand. We both live right up here so its a 10 minute car ride down the highway and were there.

Since I moved to out to west jersey, making the beach last year was tough, I think I went out on the boat 6 times. I used to do two trips a weekend the entire spring and summer. Very tough for me, but I do love the woods and streams.....I think the few trips I went on in the ocean last year were definately some memorable ones. Lots of bass and flukies. I used to spend a fair share on the surf too....some guys I guess drift from one to the other, and some can do it all. I guess I am just comfortable out by the stream now, with the boat costs, fuel costs, and really silly limits, and the boat traffic, I guess I got burnt on it.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Sam, I can see you have enough help getting the boat ready...so just call me when youre ready to go fishing and I'll help put fish in the boat.

40 is the goal this year. Only get out 1 or 2 times a year for bass so i can't set goal too high....and 40's a very attainable goal these days.

Sam' date=' I can see you have enough help getting the boat ready...so just call me when youre ready to go fishing and I'll help put fish in the boat.

40 is the goal this year. Only get out 1 or 2 times a year for bass so i can't set goal too high....and 40's a very attainable goal these days.

[/quote']

Great!! I need someone to shuck clams and chum while Scrubby and I fish!!

:D

i wouldnt mind a lil vacation from pa one weekend hint hint Sam lol

Ya. We'll get out Bro. No doubt.