IGNORED

2014 Spring Turkey Teams

Matty

The 2014 Spring Turkey Teams have been drawn. If you signed up, please make sure you're on a team, and please check-in with that team before the season opens.

The Turkey Entry thread (also contains all the rules) can be found here: 2014 Turkey Hunting Contest - Enter Your Turkeys HERE!

It will be unlocked when the season opens.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Team 1

Drop Tine 

Bear

Gruntmaster

Team 2

Splitlim

Hetley75

Cousin Brown

Team 3

Remingtonman1108

Bushden

Dubs

Team 4 

Matty

rossbowhunter

SilverHawk1994 

Team 5

MarkMartinFan

NJFarmGirl

Highguy

Team 6

Palawman30 

Buckman37

BowHunter96

Team 7

BHC

NJBowman

Ms. Grit

Team 8

Bowhunter444

_X7

thefirstndsecond

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Let the games begin!

Team 8 = FFDP = Five Finger Death Punch?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I want our team to be called the "Turkey Turminators" !!!   (and I'm really leaning towards spelling "terminator" with a TU like "turkeys")

Actually I take that back, you can just call us 1st place after it's all over.  :nerd:  :popcorn:  :) 

I love turkey... :cook2:

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Thanks Matt!

Not many people fired up about the teams...? I think a lot of teams look really dangerous, and the possible prizes I heard about are exciting.

I am pumped up....just two weeks away and the scoreboard will start getting a workout!

What I really want to know though, is....will Buckman37 still take NJFarmgirl hunting for turkeys, being that they are on different teams? lol

NJFG: "That's not the way you called for me every other year?"

BM37: "Honey, it's a newly discovered and deeply guarded secret vocalization that works every single time.... 30% of the time. Trust me...I'm your husband!" "RUNTURKEY TURKEY TURKEY RUUUUUN TURKEY TURKEY TURKEY" 

:rofl:

Oh and "Turkey Turdinators" could still work...because when the turkeys find out about Team 4, they are going to SH......T!!!!

Team 4, striking fear into the hearts of turkeys around NJ since it's formation on April 5th, 2014. Which is only three days now, so I'm not sure all the turkeys have heard of us yet, but once word spreads, fear will be struck. LOL