IGNORED

FREE: New Advertisement Space (728x90 Global Header)

BowhunterNJ

ad.png

Hey all you current and prospective sponsors!
I've added new advertisement space for you to place your ads so you can get some additional exposure and visibility for your business throughout the site!
The goal is to ultimately have the majority of that ad space be entirely site content related businesses who provide a service to the members here!
In the interim and during times where sponsorship is otherwise lacking, I'll be placing other ads in those places and other areas of the site.

I would encourage anyone that experiences any issues with the ads, or finds them to be intrusive or otherwise non-related to PM me directly so I can work on tuning them for a better user experience here! :up:

This ad space is FREE!
You can add your 728x90 banner directly through the NJ Woods & Water Storefront
Please feel free to give it a try and ad your business banner to the rotation! :up:

If you have any questions or comments, please respond here or feel free to PM me directly!
Likewise if you need any help making a banner for your business/site! :up:

• 1 year later...

Just giving this a bump as I've been asked recently about sponsorship fees. I an effort to help promote the local businesses, I've offered free sponsorship banners here on NJ Woods & Water and don't have any plans on changing that. So feel free to submit yours and get your business out there in circulation, never know who might be looking for your services! :up:

• 11 months later...

Thank you so much for offering this for us small business owners! I need to send one over. Been meaning to for a month already but been swamped. I'll try tomorrow. I will also add a link to this site on my website in place of the njh link that I was once fond of. ;)

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

• 1 year later...