I have fished alot of hunterdon county and waren county lakes and ponds for bass and pike on my ocean kayak. My goal for this year is a muskie on my new Hobie Outback. what are some of the spots you guy like to kayak fish?
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
No replies to this topic
Posted 02/01/13 - 01:23 PM
Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users