IGNORED

Any golfers?

seen n ol guy dressed in a similar out fit .he'd been at the bar to long , tried to hit his ball from the edge of a water hazard lost his balance lmao right in the drink

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

My first hole in one. 160yards to a blind elevated green. Galloping Hill Golf course.

That being said, I've only broken 100 once...lol.

Sent from my Windows 8 Phone using Tapatalk

Your first? How many do you have? haha

I almost had my first this past fall, one hopped and hit the base of the stake and popped out.

I used to play once a week at Crystal Springs, and it's sister courses. I went to ocean city MD and long neck DE every year on a golf vacation with work buddies. I would definitely play in an outing, but I spent most of my time and money on Fishing/Hunting these days.

Some members here should definitely get together some weekend, I'll absolutely be playing pretty much every weekend (if I'm not fishing) starting now until fall :up:

Big John! A crazy ass biography right there!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I am afraid to get involved with golf. I have a driving range right new my house. I have hunting, fishing, computers, and then if I picked up golf.. wow.. 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Your first? How many do you have? haha

I almost had my first this past fall, one hopped and hit the base of the stake and popped out.

Some members here should definitely get together some weekend, I'll absolutely be playing pretty much every weekend (if I'm not fishing) starting now until fall :up:

Technically, I have one when I was about 10. Went to grandpa's in FL for a week. He got me a lesson and some free course time. I had one that week as well. Didn't think golf for about 15 years after that. Got into it a few years back and got another one. I count the Galloping Hill one as my first because I was actually playing a round at the time.

Funny thing is, I played the Rutgers course the day before. First tee, my 3 wood shaft snapped and the head went further than the ball (no ground contact...). My round got worse from there. I picked up my ball on half the holes that day. The next day was much better!

I pretty much suck though. Golf is like hunting in a way though. You get suckered in, chasing that rare moment of beauty and peace.

Sent from my Windows 8 Phone using Tapatalk

Edited by MackofallTrades

- Mack

my father has lived on or near some really nice golf courses here in NJ and in Naples FL. for as long as I can remember. Probably plays 3 or 4 times a week. Me, I think I have played twice in my life. Just not for me, I get near those hazards and I want to fish, and when the ball goes in the ruff, I wander off looking for deer sign. crazy.

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

My version of golfing is driving around a golf cart with a 12-pack in a cooler that looks like a golf bag.

Went to Colorado for some fishing with a bunch of guys, one day they wanted to golf. After 2 holes another guy and I did just that. Still had a good time on the course driving(the cart).