How many are done with NJH?

IanB21

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to chime in.

That site was family to me.

I joined in 2006 and made not only some friends, but lifelong friendships.

It was all about the next Thirsty Thursday get together, fishing on Saturday in the summer, hunting with Woj, MS22 and others in the fall, scouting with Matty & Kris and the endless hysterical interactions we had online that made the work day go by just a little quicker.

I never salt fished in my life. Now I own a boat and fish with really great guys like Scrubby, Matt, Charile, Lou, etc.

I became good friends with Bacs. Next thing I know, I'm flying to Africa with him on an Archery hunt. Soon after that, Missouri for another archery hunt. This past year, Wyoming for a archery speed goat hunt.

Together, we brought awareness of conservation to the hunting & fishing community from the birth of the NJOA. Their very first fundraiser Pig Roast was a huge success thanks to the great people at NJH. I'm proud of what we did and of everyone that was involved with it. Teamwork at it's finest.

We've reached in our pockets, participated in various fishing tournaments and donated money to Tom's scholarship.

We all raised over $3,000 for physically challenged member of our site and bought him a mechanical hydraulic tree stand that would lift his wheelchair up off the ground, after his was stolen.

I was asked and served as a Council member of the UBNJ.

I was able to be a Co-Chair with Pola on the Wounded Warrior hunt at Hudson farms. What a great thing!

Think about that for a minute. NJH wasn't a place I stopped in and said Hi once in a while. My life changed, and for the better I may add.

My frustration with it, is everything that is mentioned above. Walking away is something I never thought I would do. And it didn't have to go that way, but it did. And it was all out of our hands.

I have moved on. Today is a new day and I really enjoying what we have here.

Glad some familiar screen names are here too.

Sam

Time to chime in.

I joined in 2006 and made not only some friends' date=' but lifelong friendships.

It was all about the next Thirsty Thursday get together, fishing on Saturday in the summer, hunting with Woj, MS22 and others in the fall, scouting with Matty & Kris and the endless hysterical interactions we had online that made the work day go by just a little quicker.

I never salt fished in my life. Now I own a boat and fish with really great guys.

I became good friends with Bacs. Next thing I know, I'm flying to Africa with him on an Archery hunt. Soon after that, Missouri for another archery hunt.

Together, we brought awareness of conservation to the hunting & fishing community from the birth of the NJOA. Their very first fundraiser Pig Roast was a huge success thanks to the great people at NJH. I'm proud of what we did and of everyone that was involved with it. Teamwork at it's finest.

We've reached in our pockets, participated in various fishing tournaments and donated money to Tom's scholarship.

We all raised over $3,000 for physically challenged member of our site and bought him a mechanical hydraulic tree stand that would lift his wheelchair up off the ground, after his was stolen.

I was able to be a Co-Chair with Pola on the Wounded Warrior hunt at Hudson farms. What a great thing!

Think about that for a minute. NJH wasn't a place I stopped in and said Hi once in a while. My life changed, and for the better I may add.

My frustration with it, is everything that is mentioned above. Walking away is something I never thought I would do. And it didn't have to go that way, but it did. And it was all out of our hands.

Sam

[/quote']

I swear im not crying, i just got something in both my eyes :rofl::rofl:

Well said Sam!

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

It will Timmy' date=' dont you worry. Nice to see you back as the infamous dbuck. We gotta get together soon bro. Get a beer or do some fishing. Maybe head over to chilis for "Margarita Mondays" with or without salt :rofl::rofl:

[/quote']

Definitely Bro. Right now I'm only good on Thursday or Friday nights,let me know I'll travel.

I just hope the political BS gets curbed over here

There is a separate forum for it...I don't mind the political talk as long as it is constructive. It tends to get heated because it's a heavily debated topic, but there is a fine line between expressing your viewpoint and belittling others that don't share it. Users need to know the difference. :thumb_up:

I'll still be over there raising hell and pissing people off' date='especially since there's no mods now:stirring:

[/quote']

D you are like one of these pistol QB's... we have a moderator just keeping an eye on your every post...Ready to hit that Ban button:D

Daniel Ansbach

Time to chime in.

I joined in 2006 and made not only some friends' date=' but lifelong friendships.

I never salt fished in my life. Now I own a boat and fish with really great guys.

I became good friends with Bacs. Next thing I know, I'm flying to Africa with him on an Archery hunt. Soon after that, Missouri for another archery hunt. This past year, Wyoming for a archery speed goat hunt.

Sam

[/quote']

Well said Sam, well said! :thumb_up:

Tim' date=' you don't ever have to preview a post...you can submit it immediately...although, you should probably preview yours just in case! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[/quote']

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey, I once got handed down underwear and a paperclip for Christmas, and it was a great gift. - Si

Don't want to start a rumor, but one day I was searching for a old topic and noticed tdaly's avatar was kris' old avatar. This was shortly after it was allegedly sold. I thought for sure he was the new owner and showing it in a subtle, humorous way. But I know you guys are buddies with him so you would know if he was.

I think we would all be shocked if TDaly bought NJH and didn't tell us...that would be rather mindblowing. I think we'd have to beat him with his own canned ham calves! :rofl:

:rofl:

Yea especially since i just got of the phone with him like 20 minutes and we were talking about how nice the new site is and how njh is dying lol. :rofl:

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson