IGNORED

03/25/2014-03/26/2014: Website Issues & Outage

BowhunterNJ

Hey guys and gals, just kicking off this topic as a form of notice regarding the site issues and outage that took place last night through this morning.

Initial Update:
The site is currently offline due to a major hardware failure on the web hosting servers this evening.
The site will remain offline as the web hosting's server support team restores content from backups.

Update 03/25/2014 9:30PM:
The database backups were able to be restored up to the time of the first outage this evening.
The file backups are in progress and may require 6-8 hours.

Update 03/26/2014 9:00AM:
The database and file systems have been restored from backups from the time just prior to the original incident per the web hosting server support team.

So everything should be back to normal now.

Please verify your content, especially any Giveaway entries you may have submitted.  

I don't have a snapshot to reference, so I don't have any insight into who may have been registered before the outage.

If you experience any issues, please post them in this thread to track and address them!
Sorry for the downtime and thank you for your patience!

- NJ Woods & Water Team

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Format on my phone is wonky.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Pictures normally across are now verticle. Unable to read thread posts.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Everything looks okay, but I'm sure given enough time I'll find something wrong or to complain about.

Wait, just did. Extra formatting for quick replies (text formatting, smilies, etc.) not showing up on the iPad. Also not showing up in More Reply Options.

No smilies for you!

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Whole section is missing.

Since I know you're capable of doing this, I'll ask...can you open up a debug console (dev tools via IE, Firebug in FF, etc) and see if there are any errors you are getting in the console?

Format up top is a little messed up on my mac.

I'll see what I can do to make that a responsive header so you don't have that issue.

Those and the text formatting bar. They are showing up in line with posts, but I do not have the editing toolbar in either quick post or more reply options.

OK I think this has to do with the User Agent management for iPhone and iPad where that editor isn't loaded for them.

I removed the User Agent Management for those and you should be able to see the editor now?