Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/01/13 - 11:19 AM
Posted 02/01/13 - 12:58 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 01:13 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 01:15 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 01:20 PM
Posted 02/01/13 - 01:31 PM
Posted 02/04/13 - 11:02 AM
Hook- Mustad 3665A size 6
Wire- .035" Lead
Abdomen- Peacock Chenille and Black Hackle
Legs & Tail- Black Rubber
Thorax: Large Olive Chenille topped with black foam or epoxy (sometimes I will add a couple of black Tungsten beads)
I really do not target Largemouth often but do play around on some local farm ponds...I find the large mouth will take almost anything stripped on the surface in the early morning or evening.. I use some of my beat up Stimulators (size 6 & 8), lots of floatant with a strip/stop presentation.. as for streamers a wolley bugger or white and green deceiver seems to work well....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users