IGNORED

March 2014 Turkey Call Giveaway, Courtesy of Mike Koble (2Barrel)

BowhunterNJ

Entries will not be accepted in this thread, you must click the link below to enter!

Direct link to the FREE ENTRY Giveaway: March 2014 Turkey Call Giveaway, Courtesy of Mike Koble (2Barrel)

Alright all you NJ Woods & Water fans, we're bringing you another great Giveaway!

Mike Koble, aka site member 2Barrel, has been generous enough to offer up one of his very own hand made custom calls for an NJ Woods & Water Giveaway!

This is absolutely a top notch pot call and perfect timing for one luck winner with the upcoming turkey season fast approaching!

If you're a turkey hunter, you'd be crazy to miss out on this opportunity to win such an outstanding call for FREE! :up:

This giveaway will be for One (1) Custom Turkey Pot Call courtesy of Mike Koble!

NJ Woods & Water member Mike Koble (aka 2Barrel) will handle the order and shipping of the item directly to the winner as well!

Below is Mike's description of the call:

Here's a beautiful cherry pot with aluminum over glass. All calls are hand turned by me with many coats of a hand rubbed oil finish inside and out.

This call will do it all. It will yelp, purr, cackle and cluck. It can be played real loud or real soft for early morning tree talk. The call will come with a two piece striker that I will personally hand match to the call for the best sound. I will also put your name on the call and the year the call was made to add a personal touch to it. I GUARANTEE your gonna love this call. GOOD LUCK & GOOD HUNTING.

Mike K.

Koble Calls

Here's a few pics of the call Mike made for this Giveaway, absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

msg-320-0-95825600-1395358579.jpg

msg-320-0-70435600-1395358542.jpg

If anyone has any questions about this Giveaway, please list them here!

A huge thanks from NJ Woods & Water to Mike Koble (aka 2Barrel) for his generous donation! :up: :up: :up:

Mike makes some absolutely awesome calls...

They helped me seal the deal on several nice gobblers last year...

2013Gobble2Barrelcalls.jpg

Thanks for donateing Mike

Edited by Drop Tine

}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->

Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)

No, you have to be on the main site to register.  The Giveaway is run through a non-forum based application which manages the entries and does a random drawing.  So that redirect is trying to take you there.

Tapatalk is only for forum use, so you'll only be able to see/use the site's forums, not any of the other site features (like Mapping Tools, Blogs, Gallery, Giveaways, etc).

• 2 weeks later...