IGNORED

what you you people do in the off season?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spend time with the wife and kids more so then during the deer season, also work OT if there is any which there hasn't been, I don't do OT during the deer season, also the wife can't say anything when I hunt when I spend the time with her and the kids during the off season

Shoot carp on the Delaware (and other places)

Hunt turkey

Hunt boar down south

Fish

Shoot (a lot) rifle, shotgun, pistol, & bow...

United Bowhunters of NJ (LM)
Pope & Young Club (Life Assoc)
Professional Bowhunters Society - AM
USSA-Bowhunters Rights Coalition
NJ Beach Buggie Assoc.
North American Hunting Club (LM)
NRA (LM)
NJSFSC

(\ (\
(=' x')----<<<
(,('')('')
Dead Rabbit

There's an off-season? lol

Coyote/Fox hunting, shed-hunting, scouting, hiking, turkey hunting, fishing, etc. There's always a reason to be outdoors!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

Fish, scout when I can but usually double up the family time so when deer season comes, I've got credits with the wife... Happy wife = happy hunting life!

The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness.

YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF - Benjamin Franklin

I play unlimited arc softball from spring until september during the weeknights. On the weekends this year will be spring gobbler, and I live .9 miles from the musky and pohat creek. :thumb_up:

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

Off-season is family time. Beach, crabbing, pool, etc. I do try and get out on the dirt-bike to blow off some steam. My gears gets stowed and I don't look at it until August. Keeps the wife happy, and thusly, me happy.

I do spend time looking for new properties to lease. All the farmers are outside and it's easy access.

Pineracer