IGNORED

If you could hunt with any NJW&W member?

Rusty

Tough call. There's a few names that come to mind and I've had the pleasure of hunting with a good handful of our members here.

I will also add that I always enjoy hunting with new people, but have learned from hunting with a ton of different people over the years, it's like a relationship....You need someone compatible with your hunting personality. Because of that, I can be apprehensive about hunting with new people at times. 

I tend to be extremely patient, often think way outside the box, love to do it myself, am somewhat hard-headed, looking for a challenge. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat dinner and weigh my choices. lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

There's a bunch of guys on here I've hunted with, and a bunch I'd like to hunt and fish with.

I hear Matty moves like a ninja through the woods, and animals consider him the Bigfoot of the hunting world! :ninja:

Palawman30 and I were planning on going up to NY to hunt some predators in a contest, but he had to fall down and break his hip or something. :rofl:

Bucksnbows and I will hopefully get together to catch a few trout...or at least I'll watch him catch trout while I untangle wind knots and tangles in the trees. :flyfish:

And I'm afraid to go anywhere near GP given the amount of diesel and Vaseline around that place! :rofl:

gotta say Matty  or Ms Grit !

no offence to the other members but who wants to do all the work for a broken down, lazy arse ,donut eat'n lawman who is also a cowboys fan ! just say'n  :kissy:

Edited by Hatchet

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

These days, I get satisfaction in taking others hunting and fishing as much as I do in being the hunter or angler myself.  I'm more than happy to guide with my pointing dog or on the river with a fly rod over being behind the gun or holding the rod.  I'm nowhere near ready to give up direct involvement and likely will never be, but I do enjoy seeing others get fish and game, often for the first time.  Great feeling.  

And then there's when Matty is farting and kicking me in the head in a tree stand set up for a filmer and a hunter  :)

so hes kicking you in the head and has his farts aimed where? :hmmmer:

I'm not sure, but that was the last time we hunted together   :)   :)

I'm just kidding, I would love to hunt more with Matty, Rusty and others here.  Last year was a bizarre one for me as I had open heart surgery and did my first ever cull hunt where I shot three deer I normally would not have otherwise.  But a cull hunt takes on a different meaning.  And I did that with a crossbow and not my compound or a rifle or a shotgun which is how I normally hunt here in NJ and in PA and NY.

Edited by Bucksnbows

LOL

I suspect both of us would return .. you might be missing a leg though.. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

bazinga!

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear

And then there's when Matty is farting and kicking me in the head in a tree stand set up for a filmer and a hunter   :)

That's not farting.....I was releasing a natural skunk cover scent through my rectal vent.

I was kicking you in the head though.

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

That's not farting.....I was releasing a natural skunk cover scent through my rectal vent.

I was kicking you in the head though.

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

What if you were filming a hunt for tiffany lakosky would you have gave her some natural cover scent to?

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights