Only took a week for the deer to get use to the new feeder. Next month I will start mixing protein pellets in with the corn and then go to all protein pellets for the spring and summer. Picture were taken with my new Moultrie 990-I.
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/09/14 - 08:51 AM
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller
Posted 02/09/14 - 09:28 AM
Nice pics I wish i could use one of these, but in bear country it won't last long. I have an all steel feeder that holds 250 pounds of feed. This past season the bears knocked it over and were jumping on the sides of it trying to get in. A little damage was done but it is back up and running
Posted 02/09/14 - 10:14 AM
Nice feeder...Looks like the tree rats have conquered it too.
Edited by Gruntmaster, 02/09/14 - 10:14 AM.
NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands" I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.
Posted 02/09/14 - 10:22 AM
Posted 02/09/14 - 11:13 AM
Posted 02/09/14 - 12:24 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users