IGNORED

went out today...

No regrets regardless of the outcome is the best outlook to have. Its all about the hunting and enjoyment of what the outdoors has to offer; What's sad is so many lose sight of that fact by being wrapped up in the hype of today. I believe the sooner people get back to some sense of reality we will all be better for it.

No regrets regardless of the outcome is the best outlook to have. Its all about the hunting and enjoyment of what the outdoors has to offer; What's sad is so many lose sight of that fact by being wrapped up in the hype of today. I believe the sooner people get back to some sense of reality we will all be better for it.

You are not kidding!!!!! :up:

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Last day for me was a ground blind sit with a borrowed crossbow on New Year's Day.  Now my focus turns to spring turkey and fly fishing, the latter of which will take me right up to early fall bow and then the cycle continues for another year.  Funny how we miss the seasons we're not in and sometimes can't enjoy enough the current seasons enough, yet miss them months after they are done.  

The best we can do is look at each day as a unique gift, even those tough ones that make you stronger.......