IGNORED

FMJ's are ready to go

BowTechExperience

Well since last nights Super Bowl was over within the first 12 seconds, I decided to tune my new FMJ's for my BT Experience. I started out by checking my cam sync on the draw board. Spot on, did notice however that my Trophy Taker rest was not coming up 100%. Not the end of the world because as long as it is consistent you can tune for it, but I like my gear to be solid and tuned right, so I adjusted the down cord on my cable to ensure a it is coming up all the way. With that done, I tied on a new nock point and D-loop. Arrow sitting level off the string and center shot not touched from where my Victory HV's were, I shot a bare shaft through paper. Shot #1 was nock right and a hair low so I adjusted my rest down a slight touch. Shot #2 was now level but still slightly nock right. I put the bow in the press and took out a half twist from the top and bottom yokes on the right side of the bow. ( sight mount side of the bow on a right hand bow ). Shot #3 is a bullet hole and shot #4 with a fletched arrow  is a beautifully perfect tear through paper. Done for the night..

With the snow coming I had scheduled off today because I'm not getting stuck driving home from North Jersey for 4 hours like the last snow event and besides my daughter will not have school and it is my turn to stay home..lol,  

Since it is snowing all day today, I decided to sight in a 20 yard pin. I can tell I am going to like the FMJ's a lot more than those brittle VAPs.

Also shot a broad head into the deer target to test the tune of the bow.... I'm looking forward to woodchuck season...

DSC00790.jpgDSC00794.jpg

DSC00798.jpgShooting in the snow copy.jpg

Sorry for the tilted video, cannot rotate it.

Edited by BowTechExperience

Lol,, the binary cams on the Bt's make it easy... Set center shot to where the arrow sits square to the shelf, arrow height/nock point level, shoot a bare shaft through paper and adjust the yokes accordingly....Very quick and simple..

The sweet thing about this style of cam system is that they allow you to tune the bow to a shooters individual hand torque.

Edited by BowTechExperience