Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 02/01/14 - 09:42 AM
Posted 02/01/14 - 12:22 PM
Posted 02/01/14 - 12:28 PM
sweet....I like my 00 and will probably keep using it as my go to ammo but, next year ima try using slugs in a couple spots were range is an issue.. Gotta get a barrel and a scope...
Posted 02/01/14 - 01:42 PM
Posted 02/01/14 - 02:03 PM
Posted 02/01/14 - 06:01 PM
Good eats you got there!
Buckshot can be very effective but you need to know its limitations.
Posted 02/02/14 - 04:57 PM
Posted 02/04/14 - 12:52 PM
Posted 02/06/14 - 01:34 PM
Posted 02/07/14 - 11:29 PM
Posted 02/08/14 - 12:14 AM
Last day of shot gun.. I'll be out loaded up with 3" 00.. and if its brown its down.. well, not if its a buck with antlers over 3".. dont have a buck tag..
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users