• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Hi guys , nice site here

10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Giabambino

Giabambino

• NJW&W Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:16 PM

:happywave: From the Jersey Shore area, doing a massive clean up here after Hurricane Sandy.

#2 Male OFFLINE   Jeff M

Jeff M

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:17 PM

Hey welcome to the site

#3 OFFLINE   runum n gunum

runum n gunum

8 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:18 PM

:welcome:

#4 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:20 PM

Welcome To the site. I know what your goin through. Fiancés parents and 2 family members and a bunch of my close friends are all going through the rebuilding process right now. Keep your head up and wish you the best

#5 OFFLINE   Giabambino

Giabambino

• NJW&W Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:27 PM

Welcome To the site. I know what your goin through. Fiancés parents and 2 family members and a bunch of my close friends are all going through the rebuilding process right now. Keep your head up and wish you the best

Yeh brother never in my wildest dream can you imagine the ocean surge that hit down here. We last seen the waves breaking on rt 35 before we had to move out to higher ground. The ocean had already taken over homes along the beach area. The ocean wanted to meet up back with the bay again. Just crazy.......

#6 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:29 PM

Yeh brother never in my wildest dream can you imagine the ocean surge that hit down here. We last seen the waves breaking on rt 35 before we had to move out to higher ground. The ocean had already taken over homes along the beach area. The ocean wanted to meet up back with the bay again. Just crazy.......

Insane dude. We're from union beach. Thank god I moved to Matawan a few years ago but being born and raised in union beach. All my family and friends still live there. Total devastation.

#7 OFFLINE   Slick

Slick

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:43 PM

Welcome! We all here have been effected one way or the other, but we'll get through it

#8 OFFLINE   SuperOx

SuperOx

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:44 PM

:welcome:

#9 Male OFFLINE   Jeff M

Jeff M

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 610 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:45 PM

Yea keep your head up ya got a lot of support here..if ya ever need any help just give a shout..if I'm off I'm always down to help out any way I can..and I'll bring help..guys that goes for all of you

#10 Male OFFLINE   Woodrufflou

Woodrufflou

6 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:47 PM

Yea keep your head up ya got a lot of support here..if ya ever need any help just give a shout..if I'm off I'm always down to help out any way I can..and I'll bring help..guys that goes for all of you

That goes for me as well. Spent countless hours in union beach with Jeff and slick. Always looking to help a fellow brother out

#11 OFFLINE   Giabambino

Giabambino

• NJW&W Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 09:54 PM

That goes for me as well. Spent countless hours in union beach with Jeff and slick. Always looking to help a fellow brother out

Only seen pictures of Union Beach, and I thought us down here in the Lavvy area got hit bad. Union Beach I think got hit the worst. Jersey Strong guys:rock:

Only seen pictures of Union Beach, and I thought us down here in the Lavvy area got hit bad. Union Beach I think got hit the worst. Jersey Strong guys:rock:

The most photographed sight right now in Seaside. Before restritions were enforced me and my buddy got in close to the roller coaster . Another guy there fishing said he got some small short stripers along the roller coaster. Guess they like the artifical structure.

Attached Images

• Picture 2426.jpg
  • Picture 2481.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users