IGNORED

Price of 9 mm ammo is INSANE!

Woodrufflou

Yesterday before the range we stopped in at pinelands sporting goods to get a couple boxes of shells. BS'd with the owner for a few and he was telling us how much 9mm ammo prices are going up. He said a box used to cost $16 and he now has to charge $40 a box due to price increases. Insane!! Anybody else noticing the ammo prince increases ?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

depends on where you go. $40.00 a box seems ridiculous. prices are rising but some people will tell you anything to make you believe why they are charging so much. for most they will pay it cause its a convience factor. I was at cabelas two weeks ago and most popular ammo was sold out but prices werent that overpriced. $5-$10 at most

HVAC Solutions Heating & Cooling https://www.facebook.com/solutionsforHVAC

I don't shoot a 9mm so I don't know standard prices but that did seen a little steep. That's why I figured I would post it here and see what everyone else thought. He also told us he's been selling .223 ammo by the BULLET. That's nuts

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

He told us that he pays out the ass for .223 ammo and doesn't care what he has to pay for it. He wants it on his shelf.

Yea it's definitely insane. We bought 2 boxes of buckshot and a box of small game loads and it wa the same price I always pay so its gotta be just pistol and rifle ammo prices increasing

I bought 250 rounds of PMC 9mm at my local sport shop a week and a half ago and it was like $12.99 a box. That guy is definitely jerking your chain.

Wow. Good to know

I'm in Monmouth county. I don't shoot 9mm. Was just curious of prices after he told us that. Thanks for the info about Simon Peter though