IGNORED

ONE STOP SHOP! I LOVE IT!!!!

Matty

You realize you IT guys are talking Greek to the rest of us right?  Don't make me talk river geek like:  We restored sinuosity via bed manipulation by imbricating larger boulders utilizing small cobble while restoring the thalweg and stabilizing deep thermal habitat, making the most of a large perturbation to further enhance benthic macroinvertebrate habitat.   :)

(we restored a nice pool so you can catch more trout)

The difference is that I can look all those words up in a dictionary to understand what you said, geek-speak is techno-slang, a derivative of normal dialog very much like jive was back in the 1970s (dated reference for all the old guys on here).

:talktothehand:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

The difference is that I can look all those words up in a dictionary to understand what you said, geek-speak is techno-slang, a derivative of normal dialog very much like jive was back in the 1970s (dated reference for all the old guys on here).

:talktothehand:

:)

I have the intraweb on a regular old computer and an ancient flip phone that can call and text but only works about 25% of the time now. I could upgrade, but I would rather just phase out the use of a cell phone because I find them annoying.

Shut it down. Turn it off! Mmmhmmm!!! lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear