Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/13/14 - 11:57 PM
Man I got tired just watching that video
Good for fixed stand, but not very practical for climber.
And generally when brushing in, zipties work quite well.
Posted 01/14/14 - 04:15 PM
gotta move the stand. I have seen deer looking up at trees that I prefer. its why i like using a climber.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users