IGNORED

Fly Fishing Show-Somerset

Beaverkill

The Fly Fishing Show is this weekend..You still have time to make it..

Show was good..Worked in the Gloomis booth all day Saturday and lost my voice by end of day...(so I drank in silence)...

All the major rod manufacturers were there, a good selection of the regional fly shops were present, as well as all the Fly Fishing Organizations and a nice mix of outfitters and lodges...and a great showing of renown fly tyers..

For those that have never attended the Fly Fishing Show, you are missing out...This show is loaded with seminars, classes and demonstrations.. It is the most educational outdoor show...

If you are a fly fisherman or interested in the sport, this is a must on your calendar...

The Somerset show is the largest Fly Fishing Only show in the world but if you missed it, there is a smaller show in Lancaster, PA in beginning of march.. The Lancaster show is more regionally focused.

http://www.flyfishingshow.com/

Daniel Ansbach

I was at the show yesterday.Sat through Aaron Jasper and Matt Grobert in the morning and then walked through the show.Ended up buying some flies, new stream thermometer, and a 10ft 3wt Greys Streamflex for nymphing.Finished up inside the show around 1 just in time to make Joe Humphreys Nymphing seminar.The show was PACKED all day from start to finish but an overall good time to be had.I've got the itch to get back out there now that I got this new rod.

• 2 years later...