IGNORED

Excalibur Matrix Mega 405

BowhunterNJ

Uh oh, I might have to get one of these batboys as a stealthy option in some areas I don't want gunfire spooking the already insanely pressured deer!

That thing looks sick…shooting 405 FPS?!?!?! Woohaa!

405 bare.jpg

New Excalibur Matrix Mega 405: The Perfect Combination of Unprecedented Reliability, Speed & Power!

The new Excalibur Matrix Mega 405 is a hard-hitting powerhouse that’s built for today’s most serious hunter, The Mega 405’s blistering speeds and bone crushing power makes it the most capable crossbow for taming the world’s biggest and deadliest game ... one arrow at a time.

Make no mistake: This is the industry’s most serious crossbow. Think of it as archery’s version of an African double-rifle. It’s fun to own and shoot, but it’s not meant for tournament competitions or backyard target games. That’s because the Matrix Mega 405 packs a lethal combination of power, high-speed and flat-shooting performance.

The compact Matrix Mega 405 Specs:

Draw weight: 290lbs.

Power Stroke: 13.87"

Velocity (@350 grains): 405 FPS

Stock Style: Ergo-Grip

Physical Weight: 6.2 lbs.

Overall Length: 36.25"

Arrow Length: 18"

Minimum Arrow Wt: 350 gr.

Finish: Mossy Oak® Treestand®

http://www.wyverncreations.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=585

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in all honesty it isn't that bad, but frankly I am at the end of my pull....meaning at 5'4'' I can just make it.... I could shorten the rope ever so slightly (which I might do)....Decocking is very easy as is removing the string....I really believe (and so do many on the Excalibur forum) that the 405 really is overkill....I absolutely love it...and that is with all of the stock equipment which comes with the xbow....