IGNORED

Member feedback, what would you like to see on the site?

BowhunterNJ

So I'm always thinking of things I can bring on the site for you guys and gals, anything you guys would like to see on here that is lacking or would otherwise prove useful for everyone?

I have a few ideas I'm thinking about doing, but thought I'd pick your brains and see what you guys thought! :up:

Lemmy, it's funny I was just discussing this with a friend of mine today. She's a graphic artist and wants to rework the logo a bit, and I want to check them out before printing some stickers, mugs, shirts, etc. That is definitely on my mind to do, will help get the site out there more too! :)

Axiom, I'll see what I can find! If you have any you like, just link me to them and I'll add them!

Thanks Palawman! I want to see what she can do to polish it up, I like it as it is too, but she's pretty talented so she can probably make it look pretty good! :)

I appreciate that Lemmy and I'm sure the guys/gals here do too! I agree 100%. I'd like to build this site over time and find ways to give back to all you guys as well. It's only been around a short time, just have to keep spreading the word and get more involved :up:

it is cool hang'n here, people actually sound genuine here not the pro staffer look down their nose at people type. I feel like we all just hang'n  shoot'n the  breeze with just a touch of bust'n stones. yea the drama can be ok at times but it can also turn a lot of people off.  we keep spread'n the word n it will get there!

I'd buy a hat or sweat shirt I think that's a cool idea

Edited by Hatchet

You add camo to anything, it immediately becomes cool.

I think that's what a lot of guys miss about the other site. So many great friendships were formed through genuine discussions over there, but that pretty much disappeared (as did a number of those members). I'd like to try to bring that back here, I know I met a lot of cool guys over the years and had some great fishing and hunting trips with them as a result. :up:

Definitely will get to the hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc at some point!

I want someone to invite me to shoot some of their deer...   :stirring:

But seriously, I think that there are a ton of great features from a technical perspective.  Quick links to the check in system and the DFW map are fantastic add ons that I use more than I care to admit. 

I think the real key to improvement at this point is volume/traffic.  A PR/Marketing campaign by my fellow members would help.  Attracting traffic via interweb searches is something I know nothing about, but I assume that you are actively working that.  If I Google search "NJ Hunting" the other site is the 5th link (the first 4 are all official DFW sites) and I didn't find this site until the 5th page of results. 

Just my thoughts.  I really like this forum, so if anything came off negatively, ignore me.  :)

- Mack