So I went out for a 1/2 day hunt, went to a groud blind and at first light I have a doe coming in she is far off but coming in, I'm willing to take her, at about 100yds she stops and was milling around in thick cover, then she decides to walk away from me. I don't normally shoot does but since I have gone deerless I was willing too. Ten minutes after she walks out of sight from the general location she went I hear walkng, thinking she is coming back, NOPE......It's a 150# bear, where the hell was the bears when I was hunting them?
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 12/27/13 - 02:41 PM
Posted 12/27/13 - 02:46 PM
Posted 12/27/13 - 02:47 PM
Gotta love Murphy
Posted 12/27/13 - 02:53 PM
Posted 12/27/13 - 06:23 PM
Same sh*t happens to me all the time... If i'm buck hunt'n does show up.. if i'm lookin for a doe then everything shows up accept a shooter buck or decent doe...Thats why I've designated thursdays as " if its brown its down days".. On those days nothin gets a pass... Thursdays are shotgun days in the County park sooo....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users