Edited by PREZ, 11/18/13 - 11:16 AM.
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/18/13 - 11:15 AM
Posted 11/18/13 - 11:19 AM
How much did the hunt run you this time of year? What was included?
Posted 11/18/13 - 12:25 PM
Posted 11/18/13 - 01:13 PM
Posted 11/18/13 - 01:18 PM
really nice buck and great pic. congrats
Posted 11/18/13 - 03:22 PM
great buck....congrats !!!
Posted 11/18/13 - 05:57 PM
Congrats! That is an awesome buck! Love to hunt Wisconsin one day.
Posted 11/18/13 - 06:10 PM
Hey Prez, Congrats on a magnificent buck, and a nicely taken pic.....
Posted 11/18/13 - 06:13 PM
Great deer, congrats!!
Posted 11/18/13 - 06:30 PM
Posted 11/18/13 - 06:38 PM
Nice buck! Congrats!
If you're too busy to hunt....You're too busy!
- Sent from my Alexander Graham Bell Hand Crank Model Mar101876 Phone
Posted 11/18/13 - 07:34 PM
Congrats Great Buck
Posted 11/19/13 - 02:24 PM
Very nice buck! I was going to hunt Buffalo County in 2009, but had to cancel. due to a job loss. One day..
Posted 11/23/13 - 01:56 PM
Posted 11/23/13 - 03:29 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users