Today we had Bob Curtin charter for opening day of blackfish . We started the morning with a pick of shorts w an occasional keeper. We picked away throughout the day . It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible for some new tog fishermen . Thnx again guys
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users