IGNORED

8 pointer Saturday morning 11-09-13

BowTechExperience

Hey guys thanks again for the kind words. I really missed being out there..

John, wow man, sorry to hear they got you too. Really stinks. However, if you remember those few time we ran into each other at the Minute Stop and you encouraged me to get back out there and even suggested a spot or to, well thanks in part to that advise, I took this deer off of one of those roads you suggested... lol Thanks much buddy..

Edited by BowTechExperience

The Millenium stand is an incredibly comfortable stand . I use the M100. My dislike with the stand is that the platform is narrow at the base and also the seat is so wide that you have to really step out and around when entering or exiting the stand. I hang an extra step above my head to use as an extra hand hold for stability when stepping in or out. The platform is rock solid and the seat is deep and comfortable, also it is contoured so that it curls away from the back of your legs so there are no pinch points on the backs of your thighs. Another nice add on is that you can get extra chain buckles to leave in the trees from season to season if you hunt the same areas.

Let me add that the seat is the best feature on this stand. It will allow you to stay on stand from dark to dark without fatigue. However getting up is a bit of a task because it is so deep and there is nothing to push off of when trying to get up. Trade offs I guess. I would pick it over any other hang on stand though on the market for its comfort. I will be getting another before next season.