Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 11/08/13 - 10:22 AM
Posted 11/08/13 - 10:43 AM
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Posted 11/08/13 - 10:47 AM
Posted 11/08/13 - 11:20 AM
put it out so the deer get use to it
Posted 11/08/13 - 01:07 PM
Can someone reassure me this thing wont scare mature bucks away
No... But, from my experience they are good for does and young bucks.. no need to brush it in..Just set it up, pour a bag of corn and wait a few days before hunting... good luck...
Posted 11/08/13 - 02:32 PM
Posted 11/08/13 - 03:09 PM
good vid. the brush seems to help
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users