IGNORED

Chuck Hagel, A Bad Choice For America !!!

Ms Grit

5 Minutes of YOUR TIME and it DOES MATTER !!!

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR STATE SENATORS AND TELL THEM CHUCK HAGEL IS A BAD CHOICE FOR AMERICA AS THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING AND USE THE LINK BELOW TO REACH YOUR STATE SENATORS.

I stand with the growing list of Admirals and Generals who are demanding that the Senate refuse to confirm Chuck Hagel as the Secretary of Defense.

Hagel is a clear and present danger to the safety and security of America. Hagel seems to embrace Obama's weak foreign policy, and stresses the importance of so-called "soft power" even as enemies like Russia, China, North Korea and especially Iran openly declare their intention to annihilate us. THIS IS DANGEROUS! IMPOTENCE cannot be the order of the day when dealing with our enemies!

Therefore Chuck Hagel CANNOT serve as Secretary of Defense!

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO REJECT CHUCK HAGEL AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/findYourRep.html

And if you don't agree with me, become pro-active instead of apathetic, it takes less than 5 minutes of your time to contact your senators and shoot them a quick e-mail. Regardless of your position, I encourage EVERYONE to make your voices be heard !!!

Remember, we created the government to work for us !!! Let's hold them to it !!!

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member