• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

Chuck Hagel, A Bad Choice For America !!!

No replies to this topic

#1 Female OFFLINE   Ms Grit

Ms Grit

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 11:58 AM

5 Minutes of YOUR TIME and it DOES MATTER !!!

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR STATE SENATORS AND TELL THEM CHUCK HAGEL IS A BAD CHOICE FOR AMERICA AS THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE. YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING AND USE THE LINK BELOW TO REACH YOUR STATE SENATORS.

I stand with the growing list of Admirals and Generals who are demanding that the Senate refuse to confirm Chuck Hagel as the Secretary of Defense.

Hagel is a clear and present danger to the safety and security of America. Hagel seems to embrace Obama's weak foreign policy, and stresses the importance of so-called "soft power" even as enemies like Russia, China, North Korea and especially Iran openly declare their intention to annihilate us. THIS IS DANGEROUS! IMPOTENCE cannot be the order of the day when dealing with our enemies!

Therefore Chuck Hagel CANNOT serve as Secretary of Defense!

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO REJECT CHUCK HAGEL AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE!

http://www.ruger.com...indYourRep.html

And if you don't agree with me, become pro-active instead of apathetic, it takes less than 5 minutes of your time to contact your senators and shoot them a quick e-mail. Regardless of your position, I encourage EVERYONE to make your voices be heard !!!

Remember, we created the government to work for us !!! Let's hold them to it !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users