IGNORED

American Beech or Birch trees

Axiom

Nothing really.. Its a little tricky to keep traction on hardwood trees with no bark... Ya have to be careful or you may find yourself  sliding  down instead of climbing up... dont ask me how i know..lol..

AHHHHHHHH    The things we learn by trial and error.............

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Put tulip poplar trees on the list too.  Their bark is like cork and when the teeth of the climber sinks into it takes tremendous effort to pull yourself out.  Tulip trees are very inviting because of their columnal shape but my climber sticks into them something awful.  I only made that mistake once.

I am a member of the Red Belly Club. I lost the bottom of my first climber before I knew enough to not use a hickory tree. I had the rope tied from top to bottom but it was way too long. It got hopelessly wedged and I was left sitting on the top half of the climber at about 15 feet. I got down with nothing more than some scrapes but the lesson stuck.

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president.

Theodore Roosevelt