Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 10/27/13 - 01:54 PM
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller
Posted 10/27/13 - 02:17 PM
Posted 10/27/13 - 02:22 PM
Heading out now... >>>-- -->
Posted 10/27/13 - 06:03 PM
Had a pretty good sit this afternnoon... Had about 6 or 7 does move in 2 at a time starting around 5:30 and play queen of the corn pile for about 45 minutes before frolicing off... They came in from the North... would have wacked one but i was out of range.. i had set up about 60 yards south of the pile. The bucks have been coming in from that direction and hanging around before moving in at dark to feed... No bucks showed up today...
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users