• NJ Woods & Water Zazzle Storefront
  • NJ Woods & Water Cafepress Storefront

Welcome to NJ Woods & Water

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water, like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
  • Enter contests and win prizes
  • Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
  • Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
  • Participate in live chat
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
If you are experiencing trouble creating an account, please click here to submit a support ticket and we will help resolve any issues you may be having!

Photo

An Education For Non-Firearms Owners

7 replies to this topic

#1 Female OFFLINE   Ms Grit

Ms Grit

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 07:59 AM

Senator Ted Cruz not only Swept the floor on the Gun Control Hearings..he took out the trash . . .

Edit by BowhunterNJ:
You can embed the video directly here by using the Posted Image! :thumb_up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6gZU01yF8

#2 OFFLINE   Pathman

Pathman

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 11:25 AM

Great piece of video! Now if we can only get the other 99% of America to see it!

#3 OFFLINE   SuperOx

SuperOx

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 11:31 AM

Awesome video! That guy has it nailed down!!

#4 Female OFFLINE   Ms Grit

Ms Grit

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 11:57 AM

Great piece of video! Now if we can only get the other 99% of America to see it!

Copy and Paste it and spread it around !!!

#5 OFFLINE   Pathman

Pathman

Button Buck

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 11:59 AM

Already done!

#6 Male ONLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 01/31/13 - 02:46 PM

I don't think the ban will grow any legs. I will be adamant about fighting it through letter campaigns to my representatives, but there are a lot more cooler heads about now, and I think a good portion of the Democrats know their jobs are on the line if they vote for more gun control. Nationally we'll do okay, but I think we're screwed in NJ unless Christie uses his power of veto. I am less inclined to think he'll do this especially in a reelection year in a state that unfortunately thrives on laws founded in ignorance.

Are the NJ voters dumb enough to allow their elected officials to enact laws of ignorance, unfortunately I think so.

#7 Female OFFLINE   Ms Grit

Ms Grit

10 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02/01/13 - 01:09 PM

I don't think the ban will grow any legs. I will be adamant about fighting it through letter campaigns to my representatives, but there are a lot more cooler heads about now, and I think a good portion of the Democrats know their jobs are on the line if they vote for more gun control. Nationally we'll do okay, but I think we're screwed in NJ unless Christie uses his power of veto. I am less inclined to think he'll do this especially in a reelection year in a state that unfortunately thrives on laws founded in ignorance.

Are the NJ voters dumb enough to allow their elected officials to enact laws of ignorance, unfortunately I think so.

I personally think that we need to stop thinking we'll be ok and remain vigilant to make sure we'll be ok. Apathy and ignorance can do more to destroy us than anyone realizes.

And as far as NJ goes, we need to keep on it on a daily basis, remain vigilant, keep sending the e-mails and letters, recruit others, make our voices heard because the one thing I have truly learned in the past month is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE UNITE with a common goal and act with intelligence and respect.

#8 Male ONLINE   Haskell_Hunter

Haskell_Hunter

14 Pointer

• NJW&W Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 02/01/13 - 01:18 PM

I personally think that we need to stop thinking we'll be ok and remain vigilant to make sure we'll be ok. Apathy and ignorance can do more to destroy us than anyone realizes.

And as far as NJ goes, we need to keep on it on a daily basis, remain vigilant, keep sending the e-mails and letters, recruit others, make our voices heard because the one thing I have truly learned in the past month is that WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF WE UNITE with a common goal and act with intelligence and respect.

Oh, no doubt, I didn't mean to minimize the importance of being persistent, nor did I want to imply that I was rolling over. :)

I think nationally we're in a better place and should remain vigilant. However in NJ I think we're screwed. I was just venting my frustration, albeit poorly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users