Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 10/12/13 - 03:44 AM
Posted 10/12/13 - 11:39 AM
True.. When i hear those squrrrels give off the alarm i go on high alert.. I remember the first time i ever saw a buck with a gun in my hand.. I was 16 and sitting on a blow down at the edge of a pond out in the woods.. Across the pond a squirrel was making a fuss, while this was going on a nice buck suddenly appeard and started to drink.. he busted me before i got a shot..
Not so much the Blue Jays though, they seem to squawk at everything including each other, but they do cause me to raise an eye brow......
Posted 10/12/13 - 01:51 PM
Just like connecting the dots at times. All part of that big picture. Thanks for watching
Posted 10/12/13 - 06:17 PM
Posted 10/13/13 - 10:44 AM
Posted 10/13/13 - 02:27 PM
Another nice job !
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users