IGNORED

So how's everyone's season going so far!

Doublelunger

I have not been out yet, and will likly sit out deer season for the first time since I started hunting some 25 years ago. Life's in the way right now.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Shot 4 doe and not have seen a buck to date.. The worst season so far.. I scout and relocate stands almost every afternoon .. Need to find better property...

Hopefully people will book the boat for fall Stripers.. Maybe take a my mind off the agony of no shooter bucks

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

Frustrating.  I've got a great acorn stand, but the 1st weekend all I had were bucks and bears.  Was out of town the 2nd, and will be this weekend as well.  Last weekend I didn't see a single deer OR bear.  I've got a lot coming in at night, with the harvest moon not helping and hoping their patterns will change up a bit.  I need to get some deer in the freezer!  I've got some other spots I want to scout and to start working on my bear spot.

Got my first sit behind me today. As I was walking in in and sweating profusely , I was thinking I probably have better luck getting hit by lightning or finding a winning lottery ticket on the ground then shooting a big buck. L.O.L. By the end of the sit I had my confidence back. Always gotta stay focused in the pines, so easy to get discouraged.

I have not been able to get out, to busy with getting the scents out and making calls, I still have grunt tubes and flutes to get done for orders but I hope this week I can get out a night or 2

Edited by redneck

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg

I'll let you know when I get out there. lol

“I have always tempered my killing with respect for the game pursued. I see the animal not only as a target, but as a living creature with more freedom than I will ever have. I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s way of fang and claw and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow.” – Fred Bear