IGNORED

So how's everyone's season going so far!

Doublelunger

Mixed.. I've been a victim of murphys law for the last couple weeks.. But in spite of it all, I've had some pretty good sized bucks in my cross hairs.. Just couldnt tak'um.. Had a few does come in  but for one reason or another havent been able to connect...   

with the worst behind me,  I think things are gonna change real quick... :cupcoffee:

:D

I haven't seen a deer from any of my stands yet. Plenty of sign but the woods are full of food and they are not moving much from the bedding areas during shooting light. The trees are dropping nuts everywhere

and if your not careful you can get a nasty bump on the head from them. Weather needs to cool down more too. 

Ive passed on 12 bucks so far this year. All 6 point and smaller. I know some were probably the same but there were 12 opportunities to shoot. Ive taken a doe so far. Im not trophy hunting just being particular so far. If it gets down to it the biggest body  buck is getting it...

Ive been down for the count since Friday night with bad bronchitis. its kicking my ass!!! Hopefully the meds will do the trick and get me back into the game

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

Strange night in the woods this evening. I had a hawk fly straight at me and within five feet from my treestand before I had to wave my arm to get it to change course. I almost cuffed it. It landed in the tree next to me and we had a staring contest for about 2-3 minutes before it decided to leave.

Then I listened to two coyotes yap at each other until I climbed out of the tree. No deer.

"Nothin makes a dad happier than seeing his daughter with a smile on her face and her boyfriend with fear in his eyes" - Willie Robertson

been out once, this past Saturday which was opening day for the zone I hunt. I was just getting into my climber at 0520 when I hear walking, I have the green light on my cap it was deer at 25 yards never knew I was there, that green light is great, and saw one from my stand at 0715, my friend saw three, be back at it Saturday, until then.....family, work, family, work, and so on !!!

Ive been down for the count since Friday night with bad bronchitis. its kicking my ass!!!

Stop cry'in.. Ive been out every day with a sprained lower back since day 3.. Now that the back is getting better i've came down with a cold and flue... Spent yesterday and this evening hacking away sweating my a$$ off up 20feet in the air... Nothing stops the axiom....

:D

Stop cry'in.. Ive been out every day with a sprained lower back since day 3.. Now that the back is getting better i've came down with a cold and flue... Spent yesterday and this evening hacking away sweating my a$$ off up 20feet in the air... Nothing stops the axiom....

:)    almost nothing stops the axiom.....except well of course a good old fashioned parade....

bth_Gay-parade1.jpg

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights