IGNORED

Great morning today lots of movement..

Sykk Physh

I walked Sonia into a new set at 5:15 and then snuck out and headed to a gas line cut stand we just set the other afternoon.. Well Sonia had steady action all morning long except nothing would commit to a shot. She said she had a nice buck chasing and grunting, all morning. I didn't have any action until about 8 am when the doe's just poured in from every direction. You could tell the deer were moving through the high grass seeing how wet their coats were. Finally at 8:33 I had a ole swampy donkey flat top step out. Game over as I touched of the destroyer 350. I punched her perfect and was waiting for the crash.. I knew I had a dead deer as other deer were flying out of this oak flat in every direction.. So about 40 minutes goes by and I hear branches breaking.. It's getting closer and it working done a inside trail off the gas line.. Finally, gonna get my shot at a good buck! Nope it was the doe I just shot early sneaking down the trail. I can see blood coming out of her steadily and I was getting ready to shoot her again.. Then she just fell over 16 yards from the tree..

Nice easy drag to the road 60 yards away..

image.jpg

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

Rich it was right in the money behind front elbow and pass throught .. I've been shooting sitting in the tree and find I'm more relaxed. Amazing strength they have!

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com