IGNORED

Phenomenal Morning Bowhunt

Palawman30

Today was unbelievable. Started out by walking up on a 6 point buck near my tree in the dark. How do I know? Trail cam pix of him under my tree! At daybreak 6 pointer walks back up to me...he hung around for about 10 minutes and then walked off. 20 minutes later I see deer coming..its the same 6 pointer from earlier along with 2 more 6 points and a 4 point. They hang around a while. The 4 sparring with a 6..The 4 pushes the 6 to the ground. I got that on cell phone video. Im waiting on something bigger..they walk off deep into the woods. About 10 minutes later here comes another 6 point coming off a field. He walks directly under my stand and heads in the same direction the other bucks go. About 845 I look to my left and spot 4 deer sneaking in behind me coming off the other end of a field. They get to about 40 yards and I put the binoculars on them..2 doe followed by 2 more small bucks. Yet another 6 point followed by a 5 point. They head to the deeper part of the woods. No big ones but a ton of activity. I cant believe how many 6 pointers I saw. They all had different shaped racks. A couple of them I have on camera for the last few weeks.

7 out of 9 deer were bucks..5-6 pointers!

I want to upload cell phone vid but dont know how

Edited by Palawman30

referral-0686239001424316551.png

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

I think the most surprising thing was how vocal these deer were grunting. They are still bachelor grouped up and sparring. I just need their daddy to show up! lol   Since the start of the season ive seen 12 different bucks on stand just no big boys.

PredaTorch.com         Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights

that's more bucks in one morning than I see all season. L.O.L

lol   dude you got much better bucks on cams than Ive seen the last 2 years.   These little guys need to grow some. Im not a trophy hunter at all but I do try to wait a little while before shooting a buck. I usually just shoot what I feel comfortable with. I like big bodied deer and am more apt to shoot a bigger bodied deer with small rack than a small deer with big rack. I have shot some really good bucks anyones standards but at this point in the game I seriously just love sitting in my stand waiting and watching. I love eating them too....

here we go.....I originally saved it as a mms video in my phone so I could send it out. from now on Im saving it as regular video... Man I thought the video quality was going to be a lot better than it is... lol  reminds me of the bigfoot video....lesson learned

20130926_072938.3gp

Edited by Palawman30