is it allowed to use bait when hunting deer in a wma area?
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 09/12/13 - 01:58 PM
Posted 09/12/13 - 02:04 PM
Yes, you may....
Baiting is NOT allowed on National Wildlife Refuges and on Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (Federal Lands)
Read the NJ F&WL Hunting & Trapping Digest.... there is a section on Hunting Wildlife Management Areas on page 74.... It will answer just about any questions you have and everyone should read it every year as a refresher on the laws of what you plan to hunt as well as any recent changes to said laws that are subject to change from year to year...
Edited by Drop Tine, 09/12/13 - 02:22 PM.
}}}--I certainly do chase New Jersey's BIG Bucks, BIG Birds, and BIG Fish--->
Best Bow Buck to date; 2011 Gross; 142 6/8
Best Gobbler to date; 2012 NWTF score of 77.5
Best Northern Pike to date; 40" (Passaic River Pike )
Best Muskie to date; (The hunt begins)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users