Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
1 reply to this topic
Posted 01/30/13 - 09:37 PM
I'm thinking about investing in a slug barrel for my browning gold hunter 3.5 inch chamber. Anyone have any reviews on a certain kind I should get?
Posted 02/01/13 - 10:25 AM
The barrel can be expensive, just as much as some new guns. Look into the price of the barrel vs a new gun, always can add a new toy to the stockpile !!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users