Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 01/30/13 - 08:52 PM
Buffalo Venison Stuffed Shells
1 package of Jumbo Shells (12 oz)
1 pound ground venison
2/3 cups hot sauce
1/3 cup Blue Cheese
1/3 cup Mozz cheese, shredded
1/3 cup Parmesan Romano Cheese
2 cups Ricotta Cheese
Prepare pasta according to box. Brown ground venison and set aside. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl, adding the venison last. Stuff each shell with as much filling as possible. Place in dish, seam side up. Bake at 450 for 20-30 min.
** I poured a little hot sauce in the bottom of the pan as well. And will mix some hot sauce and pasta sauce (or gravy if that is your thing) and pour that over it to serve.*** No picture yet. Sorry!
Posted 01/30/13 - 08:53 PM
Posted 01/30/13 - 08:55 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 09:02 AM
Paul M. Ross
Coldwell Banker Sales Associate
PAUL THE PAINTER
Posted 01/31/13 - 07:42 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 08:11 PM
Posted 01/31/13 - 08:13 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users