I was just wondering if anyone on the site has bought any new Dead Ringer Rampage or Trauma broadheads? If so which ones did you get and have you shot them yet? What do you think of these new heads?
Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 08/15/13 - 07:31 AM
Posted 08/15/13 - 05:39 PM
Posted 08/15/13 - 06:23 PM
What arrow and spine are you using?
What speed are you getting out of your set-up?
Just wondering if they would start to plane after a certain speed and distance.
Edited by BowTechExperience, 08/15/13 - 06:26 PM.
Posted 08/15/13 - 06:54 PM
Posted 09/10/13 - 06:35 AM
I saw them on the rack at Walmart with all of the other heads. I'm a ;ittle wary of spending that kind of money for what looks to be a one time head.
Posted 09/10/13 - 06:40 AM
I've been shooting 100gr Rocket's for what seems like forever. They work well, so I really haven't been looking at other heads.
I am looking forward to reading some testimonials by other hunters this year though. They look impressive.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users