Welcome to NJ Woods & Water
Come be a part of NJ Woods & Water by signing in or creating an account today!
- Enter contests and win prizes
- Start new topics, ask, and answer questions
- Subscribe to topics and forums you're interested in
- Get your own profile page, blog, and photo/video galleries
- Participate in live chat
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Share content with your social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Posted 08/09/13 - 11:52 AM
Posted 08/09/13 - 12:49 PM
Posted 08/10/13 - 11:04 PM
If you read any of the Benoit books you know they do well on good bucks just by finding a track...
I pay a lot of attention to tracks as they do tell a story. Especially in snow. All bucks dribble piss as they walk. Younger bucks tend to have the droplets very close together. Older bigger bucks will be further apart.
All hunters in every state that gets snow should be in the woods checking tracks right after the season ends and you get the first good snowfall. You will learn a lot.
PredaTorch.com Hot Estrous Doe and Other Deer Scent, Night Predator Lights
Posted 08/11/13 - 05:27 AM
Posted 08/11/13 - 11:27 AM
Great reading, pics.
Thanks for sharing...
NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands" I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.
Posted 08/11/13 - 01:50 PM
Read this earlier today...good article.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users