IGNORED

Rednecks Pride Outdoors show

stiks

Great show guys! Would love to hear shows dedicated to arrows, broadheads, etc....

I like the 99% let off on those bows. Will have to check them out. Might be a great alternative to using my crossbow when my shoulders/spine act up.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

Thanks guys.     next Monday night at 8 pm we have a show on flounder fishing or you northern boys fluke  fishing with bucktails in the mid and late season.  we have another show on goose hunting and one more on ozontics.  more to come  there will be a once a month trapping show for the trappers I have to take care of my brothers. lol

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg

show to night Flounder fishing   Stan Gola S&S Buck tails   and Fred Klug from Utsch's Marina will be the guests also a guide from South Jersey May also be joining in.   8PM 

Monday the 19th rednecks Pride Outdoors will have Will Jimeno on as a guest. we will be talking about the ozonics odor control system.   If you are interested in this new system join in and listen or call in and be a part of the show  8 PM on talkshoe    link at top of page