IGNORED

2014 New Brunswick Canada Spring Black bear hunt

Highguy

2014 Spring Black bear hunt with Stonybrook Outfitters in New Brunswick Canada. http://www.stonybrookoutfitters.com

I am taking reservations for those wanting to join me and a couple of my Dead Ringer Hunting Pro-Staff members and friends for our annual spring Black bear hunt with Bob and Jay Parker owners of Stonybrook Outfitters. While they have one camp in Maine, we will be hunting at their New Brunswick Canada camp called Sunset View Lodge.  The hunt will take place the week before Memorial Day weekend in May. It is a weeklong hunt.  The cost for this hunt is only $1,700.00 which includes you room and board, guides, care of your game, transportation to and from your stand location, and boats, motors, and free gas for the motors for fishing. The bear success rate is very high and the enjoyment success rate is 100%. You may hunt with a rifle, muzzleloader, long bow, compound bow, or a crossbow. No hand guns are permitted in Canada.  The only additional costs to you are your hunting and fishing licenses.  Please check out their web site or their Face book page for additional information and a video of their operations.  If you are interested in joining us for this great spring time hunt, please send me a P.M. and I will contact you with more details. If you have never taken a Black bear this will be a great opportunity to do so while enjoying a great camp with a great bunch of other hunters.  This will be my fourth year in row hunting with Bob and Jay and I can tell you that this is one hunt I look forward to each spring.  I hope to hear from some of you who would like to become part of our group! As always, be safe and good hunting! Greg