IGNORED

Had a good day today

Russ 11

Got under some snows this morning but with only about 60 dekes they circled my meager spread for awhile and moved on . Was still cool to see them .

Next was a little shed hunting with my son and we did ok and found 3. Small forky and a matchched set found about 75 yards apart .

Then on ride home we saw boo boo snacking out in a corn field . Took a pic with my phone through my binos .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks like you had a great day. I have been seeing a lot of snow geese the last couple of days. Yesterday I saw huge flocks all over the place off route 78 near Phillipsburg, and this morning I saw 20 of them flying over my house in Readington,  I used to do a lot of goose hunting(only for Canadians)but all the property I used to hunt has been sold and no longer available. 

looks like you had a great day. I have been seeing a lot of snow geese the last couple of days. Yesterday I saw huge flocks all over the place off route 78 near Phillipsburg, and this morning I saw 20 of them flying over my house in Readington,  I used to do a lot of goose hunting(only for Canadians)but all the property I used to hunt has been sold and no longer available. 

I saw those along 78 yesterday also , huge flock

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Good day. I also went out for the snow and had one flock go by and 1/3 split off and came ove but never came in. We only had a small spread of desk also.

There was absolutely no wind either and the sock decoys had no movement at all . I'm determined to get into them while there around . There just so unpredictable .