IGNORED

Greater Philadelphia Outoors Show

Guys check this out, Feb 14-17. Looks like a pretty good show.

Heres a link to the show

http://downingtowndoes.com/2013/01/28/greater-philadelphia-outdoor-sportshow-2013/

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

this show is run by the same people that do somerset show. this show is bigger than saltwater fishing expo. im hearing since the other show was canceled this show is filling up w venders. it will have lots of fishing and hunting stuff. hope to see you all there.... check us out in booth 208. get our coupon from the greater philadelphia outdoor sportshow website .

Join Our Newsletter

Subscribe

this is a really decent fishing show, and with the past cancelation I think this show may be pumped with more hunting to really improve. This show took over after the Ft. washington was done and has improved every year since the beginning. I will be there. Just wish that there were more product reps there besides just the sales end

Redneck's Pride staffer

Have climber will travel

I worked this show 2yrs ago it's a little better than edison show..with Harrisburg show going under I can see this show picking up more vendors..It has a mix of both hunting and fishing stuff..

Capt. Joe G

Sykk Physh Sportfishing

(732) 239 1404

www.sykkphyshsportfishing.com

www.jpgcharters.com

Just curious..Why did this show NOT get boycotted in any way?

Why would it ? Is there any sort of gun ban in place for this show that you know of ?

"I am the MacGyver of cooking. If you bring me a piece of bread, cabbage, coconut, mustard greens, pigs feet, pine cones...and a woodpecker, I'll make you a good chicken pot pie." — Si Robertson

Why would it ? Is there any sort of gun ban in place for this show that you know of ?

i don't know is there?..i'am wondering if anyone has checked...has anyone checked?

“What is the definition of a non-typical whitetail?†“One that stays off the highway!â€:focus:

i don't know is there?..i'am wondering if anyone has checked...has anyone checked?

i guess i'll answer my own question.:

Philadelphia Gun Show Will Go On, And Will Include Assault Weapons

CBS News (Philly) ^ | 01/25/2013 | Mike DeNardo and Jericka Duncan

Posted on 1/27/2013 1:01:09 PM by Kid Shelleen

A Philadelphia gun show is on for this weekend, even as a Harrisburg show is postponed after exhibitors balked at a ban on assault weapons.

Unlike the Harrisburg show (see related story), the Philadelphia show — Saturday and Sunday at the National Guard Armory — includes semi-automatic weapons. "Those weapons are available here,” says Dave Zeller, a spokesman for Appalachian Promotions, which produces the show. “The dealers that we have are licensed both by the federal government and the State of Pennsylvania.”

“What is the definition of a non-typical whitetail?†“One that stays off the highway!â€:focus: