IGNORED

I've been banned from NJH

Axiom

I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue... This thread is getting funny!  SO SORRY AXIOM - DIDN"T "MEAN" TO HIJACK YOUR THREAD!!!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

no don't say it.... Rage butt boys???

Hey, you have to admit, Rage VS all other inferior broad heads is at least an appropriate discussion for a hunting site. Unless you think bragging about being banned is more mature and more appropriate topic :happywave: .

Hey, you have to admit, Rage VS all other inferior broad heads is at least an appropriate discussion for a hunting site. Unless you think bragging about being banned is more mature and more appropriate topic :happywave: .

Hey no gloating...   We could ban for less...

I shot a big 10pt once….

"all other inferior broad heads"? You really are a Lunatic :rofl:

well if I semantically break down his sentence - there really is only one way to interpret it... He is admitting Rage IS an "inferior broadhead", and is lumping it in for competition with all the other inferior BH's on the market.   

"Rage VS all other inferior broad heads".       It's like saying "the Ford Pinto vs all other inferior automobiles of that genre"... 

The first step to recovery, is admitting there is a problem so I do feel that with time - Lunatic might come to his senses and choose a superior BH...

I shot a big 10pt once….

well if I semantically break down his sentence - there really is only one way to interpret it... He is admitting Rage IS an "inferior broadhead", and is lumping it in for competition with all the other inferior BH's on the market.   

"Rage VS all other inferior broad heads".       It's like saying "the Ford Pinto vs all other inferior automobiles of that genre"... 

The first step to recovery, is admitting there is a problem so I do feel that with time - Lunatic might come to his senses and choose a superior BH...

Well, I dare to say you are  pretending not to have commend of English language. My sentence is clear and unambiguous to its meaning. However, you are the mod so not much I can do about it :happywave:  

All members are kept on a 5-1/4" floppy disk in a comma separated text file. Limited storage so I ban and delete the lesser contributing members as needed to make room for the ones that make home brew beer, split firewood, and throw good parties! :):rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think it should be viewed as a badge of honor to get banned. I knew when they wanted or were saying they wanted to ban me on NJH it was for preaching. I called it teaching and knew who the heathens were even though many were my friends. Matty pleaded with me to stop. I said no and they said well calm down then.LOL

I said people come there for me to see what would be said next plus for the knowledge you guys should pay me. LOL

Times change and people change even though they say a Leopard don't change its spots. What wasn't calculated was just how many lives ya got there Cat? Welp most of them years be gone now maybe have 1 /2 of one life left yet. LOL

That's ok been hanging out on stick bow and they wanted to ban me there also and again for preaching as well. LOL

What can I say I'm a chaplain or think I am anyways. LOL

It keeps me straighter. LOL

Whats not recognized in each of us is we all can be a jerk at times no matter who you think you are or pretend to be. It all comes out eventually don't it. What one doesn't want to do is repeat history and hurt anyone purposely.  We are supposed to learn from it and get better.

Takes work, perseverance and courage and above all wisdom.

Just some seagestions.LOL

When you start with "I am ready to be banned" the outcome is inevitable.

I really don't think he meant that literally.. sounds to me like he was just over emphasizing his mood at that moment.. Ya know,Some guys are better at articulating themselves then others. Putting your thoughts into words can be considered a talent.. And not everyone is talented in that respect.. And so a little tolerance should be applied IMO... Especially when those who do appear to have some "talent" GOAD those who may lack it... just say'n.. :cupcoffee:

:D

Whats not recognized in each of us is we all can be a jerk at times no matter who you think you are or pretend to be. It all comes out eventually don't it. What one doesn't want to do is repeat history and hurt anyone purposely.  We are supposed to learn from it and get better.

Well said Cat.  Glad to hear you haven't used up all 9 lives yet, the world is a better place with Cat in it.  Although Paul did say, "for me to die is to gain", as long as you know where you're going.

How's that for preaching?   :D  

Edited by Rusty