IGNORED

Drake Magazine, I think it's pretty cool

TDietz

Thanks Guys. here's a link 

http://www.drakemag.com/back-issues/2017/fall/1849-sheepish.html#.Wosb-79deVs.email 

photographer got it published in Fly Fishing Journal also.  the kid never said anything about it, not the greatest self-promoter I guess lol, and Sat a package came in the mail with the 2 magazines in it...no note... I still haven't talked to him about it, but I thought you guys would like it...if I get anymore info I'll let you know! haha

without me, my rifle is nothing

Thanks Guys. here's a link 

http://www.drakemag.com/back-issues/2017/fall/1849-sheepish.html#.Wosb-79deVs.email 

photographer got it published in Fly Fishing Journal also.  the kid never said anything about it, not the greatest self-promoter I guess lol, and Sat a package came in the mail with the 2 magazines in it...no note... I still haven't talked to him about it, but I thought you guys would like it...if I get anymore info I'll let you know! haha

Good stuff right there! 

Very cool TDietz  :up:  :up:

You did your job well! 

Thanks Man, but there's no way I'll stand here and take all the credit, his Mom's pretty special!! and her parents. and my parents, him and my Dad were real close, and he has a pretty cool little sister. then there were a couple teachers... not to mention some of the curriculum at Warren Hills while he was there, rod-building courses, school associated fly fishing club...

I love Tom's magazine, The Drake.  It's the only hunting or fishing magazine I still get these days other than the TROUT magazine that TU sends.  Great photo!  

then you saw the pics before I did haha, Thanks